Sure do reamember those Ramblers and their station wagons. My brother
Gary had one that the  rear tire fell off from  One of my Uncles had a
wagon and a good friend up until about 5 years ago  still had his "
tank" as he called it. I rode in that car . the watgon and in the middle
of a snow storm  trying to get into a store parking lot he  hit a curb
hard enough to bounce me across the car. but after spinning  for awhile.
varroooom  we wer moving. todays cars  the  whole body would have been
shot. so lets go back even further. a Studabaker. ever had one. I did
not know until I was much older they made a truck and was told by
another blind female they were not that hard to take care of. Lee

--
"A mind is a terrible thing to have leaking out your ears."
                -- The League of Sadistic Telepaths