hi lenny i just put a 400 grit piece of sand paper on the palm sander
and tuch it up or just do the whole thing.
it doesn't take verry long.
then wax with paist wax.
but first get some of that foam pipe covering and cover that pipe so
this does not happen again.

also don't let anyone set a pop or beer can on the saw and forget
about it as that will rust it too.
jim