From: "Victor Gouveia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] CNIB launches web store.

Hi Lenny,

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but this is pretty much old news, as
it's been around for about a year now, possibly more.

They did away with their actual physical store, and have switched to a demo
center that one can go and try before you buy type deal.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Victor Gouveia

------------------------------------

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links

http://www.eset.com