Talking stud finders? Tell me more....
Cy, the Ancient Okie...

   _____

From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Victor Gouveia
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 1:47 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] CNIB launches web store.

Hi Lenny,

Yeah, you would think, huh?

Tell the truth, as bad as they are, Maxiaids has more of a choice in terms
of stock then the CNIB does, which is kind of stupid considering they're the

only game in town.

It's so stupid that everyone I know buys from the states.

Places like Independent Living Aids, Maxiaids, and our very own Blind Mice
Mart.

Like I said, they're choices are very slim, and it's like they don't think
us blinks have any business doing home improvements, as they don't sell the
talking tape measures, talking or audible levels or stud finders, or
anything like that.

In fact, if you're looking to diet, you have to get your food scale, or even

talking weight scale from somewhere else.

Last I heard, you could only get talking food scales in Montreal, but that
may have changed since last I looked for them.

In any case, it's pitiful.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List