R J, that kind of pipe will not work  for us here  in my part of New 
York we are near solid clay and once this clay gets wet, well it will 
not hold any more water. I did many years ago dig a big dry well and 
filled it with decent size rocks.  it takes just a  hor or so of rain 
to fill that dry well.. Only other idea I had was to bury a big tank 
and then pump the water up and out to my neighbors property.  . Lee

On 
Tue, Sep 09, 
2008 
at 01:58:35PM -0400, RJ wrote:
> Lee,
> 
> Did the same thing when I first moved into our house back in 2003, except I 
> used the plastic 4 inch peperated drain pipe. I buried the pipe about 6 
> inches under ground. It worked like a charm.
> RJ
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> 

-- 
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.
                -- Simon Cameron

There are honest journalists like there are honest politicians.  When
bought they stay bought.
                -- Bill Moyers
Come and chat with me at #quietzone on irc.newnet.net

Reply via email to