Hello Everyone, I just know you all will be able to help me. My Landlady has just had all the porchs in the building painted. Took down my old blinds and now I want a simple window treatment just for privacy. Years ago I saw a film like inside covering which looked a little like stained glass. I cannot find anyone who sells it now. Any ideas? Thank you so much. Rita
- [BlindHandyMan] ebay Alex Stone
- RE: [BlindHandyMan] ebay Larry Stansifer
- RE: [BlindHandyMan] ebay Dan Rossi
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] ebay Tom Fowle
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] ebay Lenny McHugh
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch windows Rita
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch windows Lee A. Stone
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch windows Rita
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch windo... Brice Mijares
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch w... Rita
- RE: [BlindHandyMan] porch w... Larry Stansifer
- RE: [BlindHandyMan] porch w... Rita
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch wi... spiro
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch wi... Rita
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch windo... cheetah
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch w... Tom Fowle
