Rita, the very simple window traeatment is called using twin bed
sized bed sheets. easy to set up and easy to clean . Lee
On Thu, Sep 11,
2008 at 01:54:57PM -0500, Rita wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I just know you all will be able to help me. My Landlady has just had all
> the porchs in the building painted. Took down my old blinds and now I
> want a simple window treatment just for privacy. Years ago I saw a film
> like inside covering which looked a little like stained glass. I cannot
> find anyone who sells it now.
> Any ideas?
> Thank you so much.
> Rita
>
--
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.
-- Simon Cameron
There are honest journalists like there are honest politicians. When
bought they stay bought.
-- Bill Moyers
Come and chat with me at #quietzone on irc.newnet.net