Hi All

Well we received our new caravan the other day and were able after some
difficulty to push it into the shed.

The shed has an apron outside it but then it drops off into the yard and
because we have to disconnect the car off the van because we do not have the
width across the yard to leave the car on.

We have to hand push it backwards the jockey wheel ratchet pusher slips on
the grass and the yard also has a hollow in the middle which all adds to
making it very difficult.

So we have decided to concrete  an area 18 x 18 in front of the apron so it
is easier to reverse push in this one and a half ton caravan.

However because it is such a wide area we have this time asked for quotes
from some concreting contractors.

I also have to cut down a New Zealand Christmas Bush which is about 18 feet
high which is in the way.

This concreting area will have to be dug out and reinforcing mesh put in so
is going to be another expensive exercise but will save us a lot of gut
busting pushing when completed.

I will keep you informed as the project proceeds.

Ray