From: "Dan Rossi" <d...@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: "Blindhandyman" <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Power Miter Saw

Al, Al, Al,

I knew it.  You retire.  Then you ask about a set of battery operated
tools, like a circ saw and drill.  Now you are asking about compound miter
saws.  It's all over for you man.

Next, you will be coming up with projects to do that require you to
purchase new tools.  Have Terry call Teresa so they can commiserate on tool
crazy husbands.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/