I found this on the Web so you can try some of these.

 There are at least two commercial products available in hardware stores for
removing rust stains. One is

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BQRBS2/ref=nosim/toiletology10-2
0> Iron Out of Iron Out, Inc., 1515 Dividend Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46808-1126.
I've had very good results on a number of occasions with this. Another is
ZUD Cleanser a product of Boyle-Midway Inc., New York, NY 10017 that I have
also used successfully.

A homemade receipe for a cleanser is to sprinkle "cream of tartar" over the
stain then cover the cream of tartar with paper towels. Next saturate the
paper towel with hydrogen peroxide and allow it to soak.

I found the following in "Formulas, Methods, Tips and Data for Home and
Workshop" by Popular Science and Kenneth M. Swezey.

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060141646/ref=nosim/toiletology10-2
0>
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060141646/ref=nosim/toiletology10-2
0> Formulas, Methods, tips and data
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060141646/ref=nosim/toiletology10-2
0> Iron and rust stains that are fresh can usually be wiped off or washed
off with household detergent solution. More stubborn fresh stains may be
removed with fine pumice powder or mild scouring powder and water. If the
stain has gone deeper, sprinkle with sodium hydrosulfite powder (the
dye-remover chemical sold with some packaged household dyes), dampen the
powder, and leave for not more than half an hour. Follow right away with a
solution of sodium citrate. Repeat the sequence, if necessary. Finally, wash
with water and dry. This treatment works by changing colored insoluble salts
into colorless soluble ones that can be washed away. It may, however, dull
polished surfaces somewhat, possibly necessitating repolishing.