Hi all,

I'm replacing two octagonal windows on the front of my home.  They are 2
feet by 2 feet large.  The problem I'm having is figuring out how to remove
the old windows.  The inside frame of the window is wood but I haven't been
able to find any kind of nail or brad in the wood holding the window in
place.  The outside frame is made of aluminum.  Again, I'm unable to find
any kind of nail or screw holding the windows in place.  Have any of you
ever replace such a window or know how I can remove the old windows from the
wall?  Any help is greatly apreciated.

Take care,

Ed Przybylek