  From: Edward Przybylek
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 17:03
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Octagonal Window Replacement

  Hi all,

  I'm replacing two octagonal windows on the front of my home. They are 2
  feet by 2 feet large. The problem I'm having is figuring out how to remove
  the old windows. The inside frame of the window is wood but I haven't been
  able to find any kind of nail or brad in the wood holding the window in
  place. The outside frame is made of aluminum. Again, I'm unable to find
  any kind of nail or screw holding the windows in place. Have any of you
  ever replace such a window or know how I can remove the old windows from the
  wall? Any help is greatly apreciated.

  Take care,

  Ed Przybylek