  From: Betsy Whitney
  To: blindhandyman-yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 11:28 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] laminate counter edge not sealed

  Aloha all,
  We are having new kitchen counters installed, but there is a nice
  laminated bar that we are not removing. It's a wood color that
  matches our cedar paneling. Unfortunately, the laminate is over
  particle board. It looks great but the bottom edge behind the edge is
  not sealed and from time-to-time little particles fall onto the
  counter below it. What can I do to seal that edge to stop the shedding?
  Betsy
  However, when they installed it 24 years ago
  Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.