yes hav the 2 in valves pipes running down your trouser legs and the intakes
strapped to your shoo heals
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Rossi
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 4:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Great idea.

  Hmm, good point Victor. Although, two feet of snow does equate to a lot
  less than two feet of water. However, this gives me a pretty good idea,
  to tack onto my already very good idea. I can backpack a pump along with
  the acetyllene, then suck up the water and spray it onto the driveways of
  the idiots who don't shovel their sidewalks, where it will hopefully
  freeze into a nice sheet of ice.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi