From: Dan Rossi
To: Blind Like Me List
Cc: Blind Handyman List
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:13 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Great idea.

So, how about strapping a tank of OxyAcetylene to my back, with a hose
going over my shoulder and attaching to my cane. Spark the business end
of my cane, and I can sweep a nice clean path through the snow ahead of
me. Do you think it would work?

This staggering to the bus stop thing is getting a bit grinding.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi