Hi Everyone,

I'm labeling a whole bunch of stuff here in the house, and it seems that the
daimo tape isn't sticking.

I've completely cleaned the surfaces well, and wiped them down with alcohol,
but the labels are coming off faster than you can say hot knife through butter.

Anyone have any tips they can pass along that will help me get this stuff stuck
on well, and that won't come off?

I'm literally at my tapes end, so to speak.

Just to name a few things I'm labeling are the flat panel on the microwave, my
fax machine, which I'm going to try placing the labels on the buttons directly,
as opposed to the sides of them as I did when I first tried to lable it, my
washing machine, and my dryer.

Again, I simply can't understand why the labels are coming off.

It's not humid in my house, if anything it's extra dry in here, especially with
the winter season and cold temperatures, and these appliances don't come in
direct contact with water.

I'm always making sure my hands are dry when I touch the labels, and not greasy
or anything like that, so, again, I'm at a loss.

Thanks all.

Victor