light powerdy snow can be blown away. Don't blow it up-wind.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 1:34 AM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] electric snowblower

We recently received aa 12 amp electric leaf blower as a gift.  Would that
be any good for blowing
snow?

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please
send a blank email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road