From: Bill Gallik
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] electric snowblower

A leaf blower is fine for blowing snow off provided the snow is not such
that it requires a shovel. In other words, if you could simply sweep the
snow away a leaf blower will suffice.

But if you've got, say, 8 inches of snow it would take an awful long time
and a lot of wattage to "blow" that snow off sidewalks, patios, decks and
parking areas.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
- "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
- US Humorist, Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)