Hey all:

Over the past 4 years or so, I've needed a roofing nailer 3 times.  If I add up
all the money I've spent on renting one, I
have purchased one for the tool rental company out right.  In my mind, I'm
thinking I won't use one enough to purchase one; but,
evidently, this isn't the case.  I've wasted about $250 so far.  On the other
hand, I don't think I'll need one for the forseeable
future.  Unless, I have to replace another roof plumming vent as I did last
weekend.  Having a nailer sure makes the job go much
quicker and easier than a hammer and box of roofing nails.

I'm half way tempted to get one the next time I have to do any roof work.

What do you all think?

Terry