  From: Terry Klarich
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:46 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Rent or own, that is the question

  Hey all:

  Over the past 4 years or so, I've needed a roofing nailer 3 times. If I add
up all the money I've spent on renting one, I
  have purchased one for the tool rental company out right. In my mind, I'm
thinking I won't use one enough to purchase one; but,
  evidently, this isn't the case. I've wasted about $250 so far. On the other
hand, I don't think I'll need one for the forseeable
  future. Unless, I have to replace another roof plumming vent as I did last
weekend. Having a nailer sure makes the job go much
  quicker and easier than a hammer and box of roofing nails.

  I'm half way tempted to get one the next time I have to do any roof work.

  What do you all think?

  Terry