  From: Gil Laster
  To: Blind Handyman
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:21 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Super Strong Silicone Adhesive Sealant

  Many years ago a brand of silicone adhesive sealant had on its packaging a
sample of the product. The sample was in the shape of a Hershey's Kiss and had
advertising encouraging pulling on the material to demonstrate its toughness.
It was very elastic and I could not break it. Anyone remember the product name
and know if it or a similar product is still available?

  - Gil Laster, Charlotte, NC