From: Lee A. Stone
To: Blind Handyman
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 13:48
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] painting paneling

I thinkit was Clifford and Jennifer who spoke of painting paneling. did
you really do it and if so how did it turn out and what did you use
for paint. did you use like the little foam sponges on a stick t get
int the grooves ? thanks Lee

--
The honeymoon is over when he phones to say he'll be late for supper and
she's already left a note that it's in the refrigerator.