  From: RJ
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] painting paneling

  Lee,

  If one use wallboard compound, about three layers in the grewves you can get
a smooth wall before painting. Did that in a few rentals, when I had the eye
sight. I put a good primer coat and than a good latex paint. Now a days, they
tell me you can get the paint with the primer already in the mix or finish coat.
  RJ