From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jennifer Jackson
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:48 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] outlet timers

Hey Guys,

Does anyone here use one of the outlet timers that you put in the outlet and
then plug your appliance in to so you can use a timer to either turn it on
or off?  I remember my grandmother having them when I was a kid, but I do
not remember enough about the details to know if a blind person could set
them or not.

I know many items now come with their own clocks and timers, but so often
they are not accessible to set.  This is to help with my conservation and
frugality efforts.

Jennifer

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_p