From: Jennifer Jackson jennifer_jack...@cox.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:47:37 -0500
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] outlet timers

Hey Guys,

Does anyone here use one of the outlet timers that you put in the outlet
and then plug your appliance in to so you can use a timer to either turn it
on or off?  I remember my grandmother having them when I was a kid, but I
do not remember enough about the details to know if a blind person could
set them or not.

I know many items now come with their own clocks and timers, but so often
they are not accessible to set.  This is to help with my conservation and
frugality efforts.

Jennifer

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE