Hi Paul,

Thanks, I have mixed feelings, but I see a lot of potential in this home and
certainly in the property. In fact I even see where it would be possible to add
on to the existing home or even build a new one since there is sufficient land
on which to build. The water/suage system is connected to the public service,
but older pipes certainly are a concern and something I would also want to
check, as well as the insulation. This is purely a "Gee if I can" deal. I
appreciate the advice and feedback from everyone.