Betsy, you are correct and although I am sure he is generally an honest enough
person, I know he has to make the sale and in these difficult market
conditions, they will twist their own ethics to get what they want. I spoke to
the gal that sold me my home and asked her to represent us if we decide to go
forward. I however, might just pull my horns in and focus on other things for
now. We are not in need of a new home, but this was one of those "Gee that
would be cool" sort of situations and something we wanted to explore. There are
a lot of attractive options here, but not having owned a home of this age, I
wanted to see what others thought. So, it is nice being in a position where I
can do something if I wanted to live on the edge or just sit tight and stash my
cash. It feels good to have options and that has not always been the case. grin.