Hi All,

We have a large unfinished basement; the floors are concrete, and the walls are
cindrblock.
There is no insulation or drywall in the basement currently!
We had that all taken out, after we experienced about a foot of water, in our
basement, two years ago.
What would be the best way to go about keeping the basement floor clean?  We
currently use a shop vac to do that, but it takes forever and a day, to get it
done.
Also, I think I asked about this before, but the basement gets full of spiders
and spider webs, and I hate walking around down there, feeling stuff hanging
over my head!
What can we do to curb some of this activity, if anything?

Or, would some of this probelm be eliminated, once we start putting back new
insulation and drywall?
Thanks.

Claudia

Windows Messenger:  cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net