Hi All,

Here is a question for you!
We have been talking about a new bed for some time; we've had ours for over 10 
years now, and our backs are really starting to hurt.
Tonight, we were offered a Quote Unquote "New king-size bed", for $50, from the 
friend of a friend.
I have a thing about used beds, so even though I was told that it's new, I 
don't trust that.  I'm leery about sleeping in beds, particularly when you 
don't know whose been sleeping in them before you.
We've been saving for it, so the money is there.  What would you all do?
I turned it down and will continue to look at the store ads!

Claudia

  
Windows Messenger:  [email protected]
Skype:  claudiadr10


__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 5273 (20100712) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to