I absolutely agree that my Tempur-Pedic is the
best purchase I ever made too. I also like the
fact that they are mold and mildew safe. I didn't
have to buy special sheets. We looked at the
number beds, but they didn't guarantee no mold or
mildew. The nice thing about this one is that it
conforms to your body and there's no need to
adjust it. Just get into bed and within about 15
seconds it molds to you. It also doesn't wiggle
when the other person gets in or out of bed, thus not waking others.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I do have
an old back injury and sleep is marvelous since the purchase.
Jusst another option,
Betsy