  From: Blake Hardin
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 9:05 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] refrigerator not cooling question?

  Hey all, i had a refrigerator that was a stack, meaning a freezer on
  top and the frig on bottom. Anyway i had it unplugged for a while then
  went to plug it in to put food in it. It cooled for a while but then
  stopped cooling all at once and now when i plug it up it doesn't cool
  at all. It was about a year old when it did this and now its probably
  two years old because its been sitting for a year being used for snack
  storage lol. Anyway any ideas on how to check it? I was thinking about
  just throwing it out. Thanks.