From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Cy Selfridge
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 3:02 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] leaf blowers

Brice,

I use the motor part of my Sears shop vac. It can be unattached and is
plenty powerful enough.

Yes, I am dependent on electricity but, look at it this way, I can always
find my way to the house. (LOLLOLLOL)

This does remind me of the time I was in the lot next to our mobile home.
This was a corner lot and quite large. I always relied on traffic noise to
keep my directions but, this time, there was not one vehicle moving -
anywhere - for a good half hour. I know it seems stupid to get lost in a
mobile home park but the lots were large and one dare not wander near the
street because of the large, steep ditch. I also (stupidly) did not have a
cane and I had left my trusty dog in the house. For the life of me I can not
remember why in the world I was out there in the first place with nothing to
help me.

This is how we get into trouble.

Cy, The Anasazi