From: Olli Pettay <opet...@mozilla.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2024 9:53 AM
To: blink-dev <blink-dev@chromium.org>
Cc: Daniel Clark <dan...@microsoft.com>; Shuangshuang Zhou
<shuangshuang.z...@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [blink-dev] Intent to Ship: Dispatch selectionchange event per
element

You don't often get email from opet...@mozilla.com<mailto:opet...@mozilla.com>.
Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
I think it is because of this rather surprising non-backwards compatible recent
change.
On Wednesday, May 22, 2024 at 7:28:45 PM UTC+3 Daniel Clark wrote:
The Gecko status is marked as Shipped/Shipping and the Interop/Compat section
mentions Firefox having shipped this, but Firefox is still failing the WPTs at
https://wpt.fyi/results/selection/onselectionchange-on-distinct-text-controls.html.
Can you help me understand the discrepancy there?

Thanks,
Dan