On Fri, 6 Sep 2019, Sebastian Moeller wrote:

This reminds of a tangentially related question, do we/could we actually write the requested DSCP into the packet payloads so we could see/display dscp bleaching/remapping packets experience during transit? For irtt, ping and even netperf TCP/UDP flows?

That's extremely relevant, and I'd definitely like to simulate several UDP 50pps sessions with different DSCP values and see if there is any difference between them, and indeed if bleaching etc is going on.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se