I am hoping people are all over this. I have a few thoughts towards a
paper from one of my projects, or perhaps I could just update and
summarize multiple rants from my blog,  and get in somehow?

Anyway, if anyone would like a insanely cruel pre-reviewer, an
impossible to satisfy test designer, and a wild experimentalist in on
*their* paper... and someone that is occasionally good with a ringing
phrase or two... please contact me privately. I am just terrible with
TeX.

--
40 years of net history, a couple songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9RGX6QFm5E