Rajarshi Guha wrote:
> But at this point I don't see a way for Ubiquity to know what's out
> there without my telling it.

Oh, I imagine something like if you are putting your script on the web,
it will be tagged somehow, identifying it as a Ubiquity script. The
Google will crawl and index it and Ubiquity will be able to find out
about its existence this way and load it.
Lots of security issues here, of course :-)

Cheers,

Chris

--
Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Head of Chemoinformatics and Metabolism

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..