What do you see when you type in the IP address in a web browser (I am assuming
you are using an IP address that is routable and assigned to your ESXI)?

Did the administrator log in appear previously? Or is this a fresh install and
you have ran the network shell script to config the IP, etc?

Regards
Brian

On 18/6/17, 8:32 pm, "Blueonyx on behalf of Lewis Gardner"