Hi Robert,

> Also, as far as linking the packages I purchased to the new 5209R
> server, do they need to be unlinked from the old 5106R server? I show
> nothing linked under Unlink a package.

You need to uninstall the PKGs first before you can unlink them.

As for problems uninstalling PHP-5.6? The 5106R version of that PKG
apparently has an issue with the uninstaller.

Please do this to solve the issue manually:

rpm -e --noscripts solarspeed-mod_php

That will force an uninstall of the Solarspeed PHP RPM. Once that is
gone, you can also uninstall the rest of the PKG via the GUI.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber