Hi Jeff,

> Trying to move my old 5208r to 5210r. Is it possible to migrate sites to the
> same IP while new server is on LAN, then change the interface to the IP of
> the old server?

The new server currently has an IP that's different from the old server.
So have Easy-Migrate move the sites to the same IP that the new server
is using.

Then after the migration is done, power down the old server and use
/usr/sausalito/sbin/MassIPChange.pl on the new server to change the IPs
to what they really should be.

> Also, I’m having trouble getting EasyMigrate to rsync the web
> directories of some vsites. What might I be able to see in any logs?

What directory or directories are you having issues with? The /web
should synchronize just fine. And no: If there are Rsync-issues, then
these will be shown on the screen during the migration.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber