Update…

This time around, got all sites migrated, changed the server IP, MassIPChange’d
all the sites. Had to make some corrections to index files in /web to get a
couple sites working again. Working.

Moving on to a LetsEncrypt cert for the server - Clicked the button, and it
looked like it was doing its thing, then admserv dies.

lets encrypt log shows many verification and sleeps, then failed. This log
entry is odd:
[Tue Mar 23 10:55:40 CDT 2021] box1.qzoneinc.net:Verify error:During secondary
<http://box1.qzoneinc.net/>

Is this because a bad lookup on my server? I currently only have 8.8.8.8 as a
dns in TCI/IP settings.

Anyway, I need some help trying to get admserv back up. When I try emptying the
/etc/admserv/certs directory, it appears admserv is running, but a browser
can’t connect.

Thanks,
Jeff