I am attempting to install the latest blur code to a CDH 5.8 cluster. I
built and installed the parcels just fine and went to setup the CDH service
descriptor to deploy the controllers/shards, unfortunately it complained
about not having the BLUR_HOME & CONF_DIR environment variable set in the
scripts/control.sh when attempting to start the service. I went ahead and
edited the descriptor to specify these additional environment variables in
the controller and shard specifications:

After redeploying the service descriptor it complained that I don't have
permissions to access any of those parcel files in BLUR_HOME.

Are there any instructions that I am missing to get Blur to install via
Cloudera Manager?