== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Feb 13 2006 5:35 pm
From: Moderator BharatUdayMission

Dear Vishwanathji,
 We appreciate your concern. We would like you to please join
http://groups.google.com/group/BM_discussion
 group. The main group is meant for important things of BM concerning all
members like announcements, introduction of new member. For details about
criterions, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bharatudaymission/files/Organization/ and read
file "Mail Moderation Crieteria". We are forwarding the message to
Discussion group and request you to please join the same give your valuable
thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,
Moderators

--