== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Tues, Mar 7 2006 11:38 pm
From: "????? ?????"

mukesh, this is goos initiaive. however you did not tell whethe will it
be available only online or also in print. if in print, how much copies
will be printed, how and where will they be distributed, how much will
be the printing costs and how will they be financed.
-------
???? ?????, ?? ?? ????
????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????
???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??
???? ?? ??????? ?????
?????? ???? ?? ??????
??????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??
????? ??????? ?????
??????, ???? ?? ???? ?????
??????, ????? ????? ???? ??
???? ??????? ???? ??????

TOPIC: Magazine for Bharat Uday Mission
http://groups.google.com/group/BM_discussion/browse_thread/thread/951528bea47dee34

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Tues, Mar 7 2006 11:49 pm
From: "????? ?????"

????? ??? ???? ??????
??????? ?????? ??? ????
??? ???? ??????? ??
??????? ?? ??????? ??????
??? ????? ?? ??? ????

TOPIC: central database | ??????? ???????
http://groups.google.com/group/BM_discussion/browse_thread/thread/1e7f7a90c8375136

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Mar 8 2006 1:30 am
From: "????? ?????"

just for curiosity, is there some central databse / directory of all BM
chapters and its members available with telephone numbers?
------
???? ??????? ???? ??
??????? ?? ?????? ??????
?? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ???

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Mar 8 2006 2:30 pm
From: "Moderator BharatUdayMission"

For Chapters is there but not phone nos. as of now. We will be doing this
work. For chapters, In files section of main group you can find under
oraganization folder.

Regards,
Moderators

--
"We have only one Passion
The Rise of a Great Nation."

www.bharatudaymission.org

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Mar 8 2006 9:06 am
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rajneeshji,
 Please share knwledge of how you type in Hindi. We can view text in
Hindi but not type.

Thanks and Regards,
Rishikesh

TOPIC: The urgent need for peace and sanity.
http://groups.google.com/group/BM_discussion/browse_thread/thread/4ad101755f1e8d0a

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Tues, Mar 7 2006 10:42 pm
From: Jagannath Chatterjee

  Dear Friends,

  Let us pray that our country rises to the occasion and peace
  prevails. Now is the time to unite and not fight. We are all
  intelligent people. Let us respond intelligently.

  May Mother India prevail on ALL her children to forge universal
  brotherhood.  Remember; united we stand, divided we fall.

  "ISHWAR ALLAH TERO NAAM
  SABKO SANMATI DE BHAGAWAN"

  SARVE BHAVANTU SUKHINA....

  With earnest prayers,