This is what happens when IT gets involved in medical :lol:

We have PCs in theaters attached to the wall generally on the opposite side of
the theatre to the anesthetic machine.

They remain the sole responsibility of the IT department including their
testing. The only issue I believe they really have had is infection control
issue with the keyboards

Bernie

Electronics tech SNSWLHD

 “true believers in human-caused global warming cannot be reasoned out of their
position, because it wasn’t reason which got them there in the first place.”

Walt Cunningham