Hello,

I am just wondering how patient waiting areas are generally classified.

We are establishing an OBS/GYN consulting suite and part of that is a
waiting area adjacent to the treatment/consult rooms.

I know that technically waiting areas are not areas where routine body
procedures occur but thought maybe when associated with consulting rooms
etc they may be treated differently.

I have also asked ESV for their thoughts.

Comments

Ray Bowles

Biomedical Engineering

Goulburn Valley Health  I  Graham Street  I SHEPPARTON VIC 3630

t: 03 5832 3130  I  f: 03 5832 2013  I  m: 0407 322  037

I  e: ray.bow...@gvhealth.org.au  I w: www.gvhealth.org.au
<http://www.gvhealth.org.au/>

Ray Bowles

GVHealth

This communication is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. The
information contained in this communication may be confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. The
confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived or lost by reason
of the mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy it and notify the sender by return email.