Hi :)

I like the way the website is at the moment.

I also quite like the proposed screenshot except that i would prefer the
download button on the left so that people can access it without having to
scroll sideways.

Ok, it may not be perfect for everyone but what we have got works well.  It
might be a good time to stand back from the website and look at what we have
while we push forwards in other strategic areas.

Perfection is a great goal but we need to get basics in place first and we seem
to already have more than that with the website.  It is pleasant, informative,
uncluttered and fast.  It is easy to reach the download buttons.  Do we really
need it more perfect than it is already?  I think congratulations are due to
everyone involved and it is great that we have ideas building up and being
finalised but i am not sure we have to action them hastily?

Anarchy?  My background is mostly in co-operative organisations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondragon_Corporation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative
but i agree that getting work done can be more important than discussions as
long as there is room to make changes or revert to previous versions
after-the-fact.

I don't see this as a contradiction but many people new to co-operatives or
other non-hierarchical structures often assume that discussion about every tiny
point is vital.  It isn't.  Getting the job done is usually far more important.

The wider group may set policy or determine "house/company style" based on
early
experimentation.

Anyone 'should' be free to express an opinion and "stupid questions" may reveal
a possibility for useful innovation but the people doing the work have to be
free to get on with the work.  Ideas and suggestions are good if they help get
the work done but if they are not immediately useful they 'should' be ignored
or
allowed to grow into something more useful later.

Anyone 'should' be free to do sundry jobs under the direction of the main
worker(s) as though being mentored for a while if that helps get the work done.

It sometimes helps to split into 'temporary' roles such as one person/group
working mainly on content and the other mainly on look-and-feel, each able to
make suggestions to the other team/person.

Note that 4/5 (80%) of new businesses FAIL in the first 2 years when they are
set up in a "traditional" hierarchical format with 1 top boss dictating and
no-one else feeling like they have any ownership of the project.  By contrast
only 2/5 (40%) of new worker co-operatives fail in the first 2 years.
Innovation is crucial and we seldom get that from 1 single leader.  The trick
is
getting people empowered, perhaps helping finding/developing their best area,
so
they can work on the projects too.

I don't really think we need to discuss this now and it might be disruptive to
do so.  It is worth considering that we need a more fluid dynamic here than
most
people are used to in the outside world.

I hope this helps otherwise just ignore it!
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)