Hi, :-)

I took the liberty of adding an item to the agenda of the next SC
meeting on Thursday, Jan 13, for you to discuss and decide about the
future management of the website.

I have explained my ideas about the need for an editorial team, I am
not trying to push any personal agenda.

My only wish, after having pushed so hard to get it to its current
state of existence, is that it should be properly managed and
developed as a resource for the community. I trust in your
intelligence and discretion to achieve that. ;-)

David Nelson