Dear All,

As far as I understand we are all on same page regarding out objectives and
long term goals. In every team there are few aggressive, few defensive and
few balanced out players. A team needs each of them equally because each of
them is best at their task.

I understand David's feelings and those of others who have put some long
term dates.

Dear David, you have some great ideas but brother the fact is that when an
army has to attack it can't send 5 soldiers in front. The whole team has to
go. George Bush who commanded the world's strongest armed forces waited for
10 months before launching attack on Al Qaida ( just an example, nothing
against any country , race, religion). Passion is very important but
sometimes we need to wait so that everyone comes along and we can launch the
ATTACK together. This might prove irritating to the soldier standing in
front line but he needs to wait for those bulky infantry guns to come who
will give cover fire during the battle.

I believe instead of entering this wastage of energy accusation war, we
should see which areas can be put on fast track. And I am sure if there are
some such areas where people like David who can devote extra time, then they
can be entrusted with some responsibilities in this regard.

I hope we all focus on tasks ahead. I will wait for Florian or someone from
the group to list out some things which can be fast tracked and what all can
be done by David and group to help with that

I hope we can put an end to this fight now :)

No soldier alone ever won the battle alone, but yes one soldier alone did
cause the Spartans to lose the battle .....

We need everyone and everyone is important !!!

  Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
   LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"