Hi,

just some comments, far from final decision ;)

> Von: Francois Tigeot <ftig...@wolfpond.org>
>
> This is an extract of the TradeMark_Policy web page:
>
>   You may use the Marks without prior written permission (subject to the
>   following terms):
>
>   1. To refer to the LibreOffice software in substantially unmodified
> form.

Please note the wording "refer to the LibreOffice software". So this
chapter is meant for the software itself, not necessarily the vendor of
the software.

There is another paragraph in the policy:

> Non Permitted Use
>
> You may not use the marks in the following ways:
>
> 1. In any way likely to cause confusion as to the identity of TDF, the
> origin of its software, or the software's license;

So in your case, there might be confusion what the "origin of the sofware"
is - you are the vendor, but you are not "TDF".

Therefore: It is absolutely ok to use the "LibreOffice" trademark, but
it is questionable to use "The Document Foundation" trademark.

If I understand it correctly, the way of building and distributing
the pkgsrc version is very different from what we do within our
project framework. So the way the vendors act are very different and
this should be reflected in the vendor string.

regards,

André