From: Christoph Noack <christ...@dogmatux.com>
To: steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org
Sent: Thu, 11 August, 2011 7:08:01
Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] addition to trademark policy

Hi Tom, all!

A quick note ... mis-using the steering-discuss being an SC deputy.

Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2011, 10:35 +0100 schrieb Tom Davies:
> Sounds good to me but i'm curious about the Branding Team's thoughts on this.
>

> Italo?

I'm not Italo, but I'm one of those who (with Bernhard, Nik, Ivan, ...)
developed the today's branding. Personally, I would be happy if we could
ship the non-tagline logo - and add the tagline on demand. This will
make things more simple and even more visually attractive.

When we worked on the motif design, Nik already made a draft how this
could look like:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/b/b3/ScatterInContext_bunch.jpg

So +1 to the proposal.

One thing that - then - needs to be addressed is the todays tagline
logo. Later this year, I'd like to propose a small revision to make
non-tagline and tagline logo more consistent.

Cheers,
Christoph